Monday, December 19, 2011

Monkey Squad One #2. Cover, P.I.P., Page 1.





After I finished the first issue, I was really geared-up about making comics. I finished issue 2 in about 8 weeks (it takes me 16 weeks these days). I completed this issue on Oct. 30, 2009. I remember this cuz  I dressed up as U.N.C.L.E. Doug for Halloween (that's where my profile pic came from) and brought copies of the issue to my family.
Real-life Connor and I really had a conversation about why his character didn't use guns. That dude fucking LOVES guns and I went and gave him swords. And I actually said some shit like, "I can't switch a character's weapons between issues, readers will be confused!" Like I had readers back then.
Real-Life Logan is kind of obsessed with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Really, he's obsessed with the jetpack-cheat. That dude wants the jetpack. That's where that joke comes from.
Next week we'll get into some action! We'll also meet the beautiful A.U.N.T. Brandy.
It's Real-Life Brandy's birthday today.
Happy Birthday, baby!

(Just scroll down a little bit and click "Newer Posts" and you'll get to page 2!)

No comments:

Post a Comment