Sunday, April 8, 2012

Monkey Squad One #4. Cover, P.I.P. & Page 1.





ISSUE FOUR, MOTHERFUCKERS!
(Sorry, but I want y'all to know how excited I am that we've made it to #4.)
I don't wanna say, "This is where it starts to get good!" Because, hopefully you've liked what you've read so far, but godammit if this isn't where it starts to get good.
I totally started drawing way more backgrounds in this one. Also, if your paying attention to this sort of shit, this is where I start to use the ever-popular "widescreen" panel style that I still use today. From the cover to every panel on page one. All rectangles. Everything looks like a storyboard. I've been trying to break this habit but I was raised on TV & movies and I guess that's just how I see shit.
Next week: Return to Dino-Island!
Also next week I'll be "blogging" from Chicago where I'll be attending C2E2.
I'll probably be super wasted when I post.
Just a heads up.
Thanks for reading!

TO READ THE ENTIRE ISSUE:
Scroll down & click "newer post" to get to the next page!

No comments:

Post a Comment