Sunday, February 12, 2012

Monkey Squad One #3. Cover, P.I.P., Page #1.





Issue 3 y'all!
I really want to point out how much the art improved between last issue and this one. But, the art gets so much better between 3 & 4 and then again between 4 & 5 that if I start with the horn tootin' now, we'll have nothing to talk about later.
And I drop the ball with backgrounds all over the place in this issue.
Anyway, I still like the cover to this one. Though I wish I would'a dropped the bullshit "Part-Time Comics" box on this issue instead of the next issue.
So, Kaz & CJ are the first totally fictional characters in MS1 (I guess the future versions of the team were fictional but I didn't make up their names or anything). They were a lot of fun to write and draw and I'm looking forward to having them back in Annual #2.
Sometime in 2013.
Thanks for reading. See you next week.


(Just scroll down a little bit and click "Newer Posts" and you'll get to page 2!)
 

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I really dig your art style; awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have excellent taste, Tom! I appreciate your comments so much, I put a link to your blog in my links! I encourage everyone to check out Tom Badguy Strikes Back for comics, movies, video games, reviews and more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have performed a great job on this article.It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. Oddsmonkey

    ReplyDelete